Comprehensive tobacco control policy includes restrictions on the sale of tobacco from a range of retail sources.The purpose of this type of policy is to decrease the availability, promotion and use of tobacco products while at the same time encouraging tobacco product denormalization. This Update reviews legislation related to sales restrictions in Ontario and other jurisdictions.
- Retail Display Bans of Tobacco Products – 2007 Monitoring Update
- Youth Access to Tobacco Products – 2007 Monitoring Update
- Tobacco Control Funding Commitments – 2007 Monitoring Update
- Tobacco Taxes – 2007 Monitoring Update
- Protection from Secondhand Smoke – 2007 Monitoring Update
- 13th Annual Monitoring Report: Number 2: Indicators of Smoke-Free Ontario Progress
- 13th Annual Monitoring Report: Toward a Smoke-Free Ontario: Progress and Implications for Future Developments