Substantial and stable funding on the part of government is a necessary condition for an effective tobacco control strategy. Under the Smoke-Free Ontario Strategy, Ontario has substantially increased funding commitments dedicated to tobacco control. This Update reviews levels of funding for tobacco control in Ontario and other jurisdictions in Canada and elsewhere.
- Retail Display Bans of Tobacco Products – 2007 Monitoring Update
- Prohibition of Sale of Tobacco Products in Specific Places – 2007 Monitoring Update
- Youth Access to Tobacco Products – 2007 Monitoring Update
- Tobacco Taxes – 2007 Monitoring Update
- Protection from Secondhand Smoke – 2007 Monitoring Update
- 13th Annual Monitoring Report: Number 2: Indicators of Smoke-Free Ontario Progress
- 13th Annual Monitoring Report: Toward a Smoke-Free Ontario: Progress and Implications for Future Developments