Taxation is a policy tool used to increase the retail price of tobacco products thereby decreasing their economic availability. This update outlines Ontario’s commitment to raise taxes on tobacco products and compares the Ontario levels of taxation with other jurisdictions.
- Retail Display Bans of Tobacco Products – 2007 Monitoring Update
- Prohibition of Sale of Tobacco Products in Specific Places – 2007 Monitoring Update
- Youth Access to Tobacco Products – 2007 Monitoring Update
- Tobacco Control Funding Commitments – 2007 Monitoring Update
- Protection from Secondhand Smoke – 2007 Monitoring Update
- 13th Annual Monitoring Report: Number 2: Indicators of Smoke-Free Ontario Progress
- 13th Annual Monitoring Report: Toward a Smoke-Free Ontario: Progress and Implications for Future Developments