There is no safe level of exposure to secondhand smoke. This Update outlines legislation to reduce or eliminate exposure to secondhand smoke in various locations in Ontario. Protection from secondhand smoke in Ontario is comparable to that of other Canadian jurisdictions, except for those with a complete ban on smoking on open patios.
- Retail Display Bans of Tobacco Products – 2007 Monitoring Update
- Prohibition of Sale of Tobacco Products in Specific Places – 2007 Monitoring Update
- Youth Access to Tobacco Products – 2007 Monitoring Update
- Tobacco Control Funding Commitments – 2007 Monitoring Update
- Tobacco Taxes – 2007 Monitoring Update
- 13th Annual Monitoring Report: Indicators of Smoke-Free Ontario Progress
- 13th Annual Monitoring Report: Toward a Smoke-Free Ontario: Progress and Implications for Future Developments