Substantial government funding is necessary if tobacco control strategies are to be effective in reducing tobacco related illness and death. This update reviews the status of funding commitments for tobacco control in Ontario and other provincial, territorial and federal jurisdictions. Ontario’s tobacco control funding for the 2010-2011 fiscal year was $42.8 Million or $3.24 per capita.
- Prohibition of Tobacco Sales In Specific Places – 2011 Monitoring Update
- Tobacco Taxes – 2011 Monitoring Update
- Litigation against the Tobacco Industry – 2011 Monitoring Update
- 2011 Smoke-Free Ontario Strategy Evaluation Report – Executive Summary
- 2011 Smoke-Free Ontario Strategy Evaluation Report – Full Report