Results at Your Fingertips! TIMS is an innovative web-based application designed to provide easy access to reliable, up-to-date data on key tobacco control indicators.
- Search hundreds of key indicators organized under familiar tobacco control topics – current smoking, exposure to SHS at work, attitudes toward the tobacco industry and more
- Customize your results by population of interest or level of geography – age, sex, education, occupation, or income; national, Ontario, health region, or TCAN
- Select data from key national and provincial sources – CTUMS, CCHS, YSS, Census of Canada, or CAMH Monitor
- Choose multiple display options – tables, bar and line graphs, or maps
- Use results for reports and presentations – print or download your findings using the TIMS toolbar