The Food Policy Research Initiative (FPRI) was launched in 2011 by OTRU at the University of Toronto and the Centre for Addiction and Mental Health.
Our mission is to improve public health through research on innovative and effective policy solutions to contemporary food issues.
Read more about our current projects by clicking on a project title below.
- Exploring Nutrition Information When Eating Out in Toronto
- FACE: Food Advertising to Children: Ethics for Policy
- Identifying Policy Interventions to Address Household Food Insecurity
- Japan-Canada Food Systems Resilience Symposium
- Mobile Good Food Market Pilot Project
- Public Health’s Role in Local Food Policy and Governance
- Tasting School Food: A Comparative Ethnography of How and Why Children Eat the Way They Do